Currently, our software platfrom supports more than 45 Houston ISD and YES Prep schools. Through our platform, we believe that we are perfecting a template for systemizing access to services that can be replicated in various forms nation-wide.
Why should I join the platform?
- Be part of a multifaceted approach to tackling the issues of poverty from health to education and nutrition to mentoring.
- Convene in regular trainings that discuss trauma informed practices, social emotional learning, systems thinking and best practices across industries.
- Generate strategic ideas on how to best deliver your service to school feeder patterns given ProUnitas’s experience working with the community and schools.
Be Part of Systems Change
- Become part of a greater vision in creating an interconnected web of equitable schools, communities and service providers that maximize opportunities for all children regardless of their socioeconomic background.
- Impact students at various levels of their life trajectory from elementary through high school.
- Institutionalize the presence of the community voice and partner contributions so that it is impervious to changes in school management regarding faculty, staff and admin.
How do I begin?
The first step is to complete our Purple Portal Interest Form below
Please direct any questions regarding this process to:
Albert Wei, Director – Partnerships and Special Projects at email@example.com