We are thrilled you are interested in joining our network of partner providers. Currently, ProUnitas facilitates, coordinates and supports the entry and implementation of services on school campuses in specific feeder pattern schools. While our work is deeply informed by the community in which we collaborate, we believe that we are perfecting a template for systemizing access to services that can be replicated in various forms nation-wide. As such, we also work intimately with other systems outside of our own including foster care, homelessness, juvenile justice, and healthcare, to name a few.
Why should I join?
- Be part of a multifaceted approach to tackling the issues of poverty from health to education and nutrition to mentoring.
- Convene in regular trainings that discuss trauma informed practices, social emotional learning, systems thinking and best practices across industries.
- Generate strategic ideas on how to best deliver your service to school feeder patterns given ProUnitas’s experience working with the community and schools.
- Focus on what you do best without the distraction of other tertiary, but necessary logistics needed to successfully deliver your program on a school campus. Let us take care of that.
- Receive consistent communication, logistical support and technical assistance from a dedicated, on-the-ground team regarding any pertinent information you might need.
- ProUnitas is committed to ensuring that you have easy and consistent access to your clients, the students who are in need of your services. We also recognize the limitations to this access, as there are certain things beyond our locus of control, such as student mobility, schedule changes and chronic attrition. (These are symptoms of larger issues that ProUnitas is tackling systemically alongside your organization).
Be Part of Systems Change
- Clearly articulate how your organization interacts and contributes to greater systems change.
- Become part of a greater vision in creating an interconnected web of equitable schools, communities and service providers that maximize opportunities for all children regardless of their socioeconomic background.
- Impact students at various levels of their life trajectory from elementary through high school.
- Institutionalize the presence of the community voice and partner contributions so that it is impervious to changes in school management regarding faculty, staff and admin.
How do I begin?
The first step in joining the ProUnitas family is by filling out our Partnership Interest Form below as well as familiarizing yourself with Our Values and Eligibility Criteria & Commitments. We want to ensure the resources are best utilized and thus alignment in the system-wide network is imperative. All decisions are made with both parties’ benefit in mind. Not working together is by no mean a judgment on the quality of your organization. It may be that at the current juncture, it is not the best utilization of resources in the particular stage of growth of the feeder schools. We may reach out again in the future to solicit your organization’s services.
Deadline to be submit Partnership Interest Form, June 10th.
What happens after I submit?
After submitting your organization’s interest survey, a Partnership Committee consisting of several key stakeholders ranging from youth representation, community members, and System Coordination representation will review it during ProUnitas’ semi-annual review periods.
Within one month after you submit your interest form, a recommendation to proceed with the partnership or not will be made based on our Partnerships & Special Projects Director and Partnership Committee due diligence. Moving forward, your organization will receive a welcome letter outlining an onboarding meeting which will cover goals, expectations, and commitments to each other.
What does working with ProUnitas look like?
Being a part of the ProUnitas family means that we have a stalwart and sincere commitment to the schools that we serve. We approach our work with a servant heart, a commitment to diversity and inclusiveness, a deep resolve to persist in this difficult work, a pledge to continuous improvement, and a duty to connectedness and expect that our organization and partners reflect these values. A bi-monthly meeting will be held to field questions, gauge progress and revisit goals. Lastly, an annual renewal meeting will be held to reflect on our progress together in the hopes that we continue our relationship and build upon our successes.
Please direct any questions regarding this process to Albert Wei, Director – Partnerships and Special Projects at firstname.lastname@example.org